The goal of Bulldog Science and Engineering Days is to sharpen interest in the minds of high school and middle school students and explore opportunities available in both science and engineering.
Science and Engineering Days are opportunities for high school and middle school students to not only learn about careers in science and engineering, but also tour the campus, departments and labs, and talk with students and faculty.
Engineering Day: October 25, 2014
Science Day: November 1, 2014
Chemistry and Biochemistry
Mathematics and Statistics
AGENDA for Science Day and Engineering Days
- 8:30a.m.-9:00 am Registration
- 9:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m. Welcome to UMD
- 9:15a.m.-11:30 a.m. Tours and Lab Demos
- 11:30a.m.-12:30 p.m. Lunch
- 12:45 p.m.-1:30 p.m. Panel discussion with UMD Science students followed by Questions, Discussion, Closing Comments - Kirby Ballroom
Kirby Ballroom (map) (top floor Kirby Student Center, mid-campus). Parking is available in Lot G (map) off of Saint Marie Street. Do not park in a Gold Lot.
For more information contact:
Moe Benda or Carrie Kayes at email@example.com